County Magistrate Yi Se-hwa had Jisudang (池水堂 Pond Water Hall) built as a pond-side pavilion in 1672. At the time, it was surrounded by three lotus ponds, although only two remain today. A stele extolling the accomplishments of County Magistrate Yi has been erected east of the pavilion. A rice paddy now occupies the spot believed to have been the third pond. South of the pavilion lies a stream that flows west to east. The ponds originally surrounded the pavilion in a "U" shape, but a great flood destroyed it all in 1925. Recently, the site was restored on the basis of extant historical records.